VPX3-152 3U VPX SBC with NXP Power Architecture T2080 Processor
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- VPX3-152 NXP Power Architecture T2080 SBC Product Sheet
- VPX3-152/V3-152 and VxWorks 653 Developmental BSP Product Sheet
- COTS Boards Brochure
- White Paper: Accelerate Time-To-Market With Safety-Certifiable Airborne Electronics Hardware
- COTS Hardware Supporting Green Hills INTEGRITY-178 tuMP Brochure
- COTS Hardware Supporting Lynx Software Brochure
- COTS Hardware Supporting Wind River OSs Brochure
- DO-254 & DO-178 Safety-Certifiable COTS Solutions Brochure
- NXP T2080 quad-core 64-bit CPU up to 1.8 GHz with AltiVec
- Up to 16 GB DDR3 memory
- x4 PCIe Gen2 XMC site
- Software support
- Wind River VxWorks 7
- NXP Trust Architecture, Secure Boot, and TrustedCOTS capabilities
- Mission computer applications
- ISR applications
The VPX3-611 I/O module allows customers to readily incorporate a wide variety of I/O into military and aerospace embedded computing systems. Using a simple and reliable Flash-based FPGA hardware...
The VPX3-717 is an industry-leading rugged 3U OpenVPX, high performance graphics processor based on the AMD Radeon E8860 Graphics Processing Unit (GPU). The E8860 meets the long lifecycle...
VPX3-719 DO-254 and DO-178C Safety Certifiable 3U VPX/OpenVPX AMD E8860 Graphics and Video Capture Module
The VPX3-719 is a rugged, high-performance 3U OpenVPX graphics processing combination module based on the AMD Radeon E8860 Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) with video capture and support for HD-SDI...
The XMC-715 is an AMD E4690-based high performance graphics controller XMC designed for rugged deployed military and aerospace graphics sub-systems where high-performance, low power, high...
The VPX3-152 features NXP’s quad-core Power Architecture QorIQ T2080 processor, coupled with an extensive I/O complement for ultimate flexibility. And, for programs with DO-254 requirements, a safety-certifiable variant (the V3-152S) is available with a complete DAL A artifacts package.
Enhance your embedded system with the cutting-edge capabilities of the VPX3-152:
High-integrity, deterministic processing
The VPX3-152 includes an NXP Power Architecture T2080 processor, featuring four AltiVec-enabled 64-bit E6500 cores that deliver non-throttling performance for defense and aerospace applications.
The VPX3-152 offers an array of I/O capability in order to satisfy most application needs with a low power footprint.
Trusted computing protections
To secure your critical systems from compromise and malicious attacks, the VPX3-152 enables Trusted Computing capabilities of NXP’s Trust Architecture, such as Secure Boot, and supports TrustedCOTS features.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.