VPX6-4942 6U VPX GPGPU Processor Card with NVIDIA Tesla M6
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Dual or Single NVIDIA Maxwell-2 Tesla M6 (GM204) 28 nm GPUs
- per GPU:
- 2857 GLOPS single precision (FP32)
- 8GB DDR5, 256-bit memory width
- 1536 CUDA Cores
- High Performance Compute Mode
- NVIDIA GRID vGPU virtualization
- PCIe x16 Gen 3
- In HPC mode: full 8GB BAR access per GPU
- Memory bandwidth: 147.2 GB/s
- ECC memory support
- Advanced GPGPU parallel processing capabilities: CUDA 7.5, OpenCL 1.2
- Windows and Linux Drivers
- ISR and EW applications where TFLOPS of accelerated processing is required
- Addressing the massive data ingest of modern Radar, SIGINT, EO/IR sensors
- Unparalleled HPEC performance in cross-cueing applications
HPEC is Curtiss-Wright's application of High-Performance Computing technologies to the rugged COTS computing market. HPEC (High-Performance Embedded Computing) includes many of the same data flow...
Using the new generation of multi-core CPUs and GPUs as building blocks, embedded systems are becoming increasingly more complicated to develop and debug. To maximize performance on these embedded...
The rugged VPX3-4922 NVIDIA Tesla Maxwell-2 GPU processor is designed and manufactured by Wolf Advanced Technology. The board is part of a family of GPGPU modules available from Curtiss- Wright...
The rugged VPX3-4942 NVIDIA Tesla Maxwell-2 GPU processor is designed and manufactured by Wolf Advanced Technology. The board is part of a family of GPGPU modules available from Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions to enable development of High Performance Embedded Computing (HPEC) systems.
NVIDIA GRID is the industry’s most advanced technology for sharing true virtual GPU (GRID 2.0 vGPU) hardware acceleration between multiple users. This technology ensures complete application compatibility, which means features and experiences are the same as they would be on a physical device.
The NVIDIA High Performance Compute (HPC) mode makes this board especially suitable for use as an advanced GPGPU compute engine, and is only available on the Tesla M6 and M60. When the board is in HPC mode it exposes an 8 GB base address register (BAR) for direct access to the frame buffer from the CPU and other PCI Express (PCIe) devices.
Due to the critical importance of size, weight and power (SWaP) in aerospace and defense applications, each ruggedized VPX6-4942 video graphic board can be individually tuned to maximize GPGPU capability while minimizing power usage.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.