CHAMP-XD2 Digital Signal Processor
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Dual processor Xeon D 8-core D-1539 (820 GFLOPS @ 1.6 GHz total) or 12-core D-1559 (1152 GFLOPS @ 1.5 GHz total)
- Extended operating temperature Intel eTEMP SKUs
- PCH integrated in Xeon D SoC
- Four ports of 40G/10G Ethernet or DDR/QDR/FDR10 InfiniBand on OpenVPX data plane
- Native dual KX 1 GigE or KR 10 GigE ports on OpenVPX control plane
- 16 to 32 GB DDR4 @ 2133 megatransfers per second per Xeon D socket (68 GB/s aggregate)
- XMC PCIe up to Gen 3, designed for up to 25W thermal dissipation
- Dual x16 PCIe Gen 3 on OpenVPX expansion plane with switch
- Core Function FPGA with IPMI
- Conduction and air-cooled, contact Curtiss-Wright for Air-Flow Through (AFT) options
- Multi-mode Radar
- Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR)
- Signal Intelligence (SIGINT)
- Electro-Optical/Infrared (EO/IR)
- Electronic Warfare (EW)
- Mission computing
- Industrial server applications
Using the new generation of multi-core CPUs and GPUs as building blocks, embedded systems are becoming increasingly more complicated to develop and debug. To maximize performance on these...
Imaging sensors, RADAR, and SIGINT provide an overwhelming amount of data that needs to be stored before it can even be processed, but current solutions offer far from enough memory to store it. By...
HPEC is Curtiss-Wright's application of High-Performance Computing technologies to the rugged COTS computing market. HPEC (High-Performance Embedded Computing) includes many of the same data flow...
Facing increasing SWaP-C demands and harsh environments, today’s industrial, aerospace & defense systems need to be smaller but more powerful, and ultimately more cost-effective. COTS...
6U OpenVPX Intel Xeon D DSP Processor Card
Facing increasing SWaP-C demands and harsh environments, boards now need to be smaller and more powerful than ever, while still working with tight budgets. Standard cooling methods offer a low-cost, reliable solution when paired with a proven ecosystem of hardware and software.
As the only dual Xeon D board on the market, Curtiss-Wright’s CHAMP-XD2 offers higher compute density per slot allowing Intel architecture into the most rugged environments. Our advanced designs allow you to take advantage of mainstream cooling methodologies with advanced techniques and proven tools from the high performance computing, giving you the power and size you need with less risk and associated costs.
The 6U OpenVPX Intel Xeon D DSP is available in a range of ruggedized configurations to deliver optimal performance in the harshest deployed environments, including air-cooled and conduction cooled variants. There is also resident a Core Function field programmable gate array (FPGA) used for Trusted COTS security and general purpose I/O in addition to a dedicated Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI) FPGA used for system monitoring and health.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.