XMC-121 Intel Kaby Lake Xeon XMC Mezzanine Processor
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- XMC-121 Intel Kaby Lake Xeon XMC Mezzanine Processor
- White Paper: Mezzanine Processors: Lighten your Single Board Computer Footprint to Zero
- Case Study: Pods: Bridging the SWaP-constrained Gap Between Old and New
- Case Study: Upgrading an Electronic Warfare Suite with an Integrated System Solution
- Intel Architecture COTS Products Brochure
- COTS Boards Brochure
- 06/01/09 - Curtiss-Wright Launches TrustedCOTS Initiative
- TrustedCOTS for Trusted Computing Brochure
- Intel Kaby Lake Mobile Xeon E3-1505L v6 processor
- Quad-core, hyper-threading @ 2.2 GHz
- Up to 32 GB DDR4 with ECC
- Up to 32 GB SATA NAND flash
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Serial RS-232, serial RS-422/485, dual USB, SATA and DIO ports for external connectivity
- Dual SPI and I2C signals for local expansion
- DVI/DisplayPort with integrated Intel HD P630 graphics
- Low power with configurable power settings
- Supports Linux and Microsoft Windows
- XMC mezzanine processor for rugged embedded applications
- Micro-server and virtualization capabilities
- Co-processor for high density processing
- Ultra-small processor for SWaP-constrained applications
The VPX3-1258 from Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions is a high performance Single Board Computer (SBC) featuring the 4th Gen Intel Core i7 (Haswell) processor. Pin-compatible with our previous...
The XMC-120 from Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions is a small form factor and low power x86 single board computer (SBC). Designed for space-constrained size, weight and power (SWaP)- sensitive...
The VPX3-1220 from Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions is a high-performance, safety-certifiable single board computer (SBC) featuring the latest 7th Generation Intel Kaby Lake Xeon processor....
The VPX3-1259 from Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions is a high performance Single Board Computer (SBC) featuring the 5th Generation Intel Core i7 (Broadwell) processor. Pin-compatible with our...
Designed for space-constrained size, weight and power (SWaP)-sensitive programs, the XMC-121 small form factor Intel Xeon x86 single board computer (SBC) offers extremely powerful x86 processing with a low power and small sized footprint.
The XMC-121 incorporates Intel’s latest 7th Gen Xeon technology using the Kaby Lake Mobile Xeon E3-1505L v6 processor. The processor provides quad-core, hyper-threading performance operating at 2.2 GHz with turbo operation to 3.0 GHz. With an integrated 8 MB L2 Intel Smart Cache and featuring Intel Virtualization and vPro Technologies, the E3-1505L processor provides 64-bit high-performance processing while consuming under 25 watts of power.
The processor is coupled to a dual-channel 64-bit DDR4 memory system with ECC, supporting up to 32 GB of high-speed system memory and provides up to 38.4 GBps memory performance. Up to 32 GB of SATA NAND flash memory is offered, providing a vast amount of non-volatile data storage for operating systems, applications code, and data storage.
The XMC-121 includes two Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) ports, supporting tri-speed 10/100/1000BASE-T and 1000BASE-X (SerDes) connectivity. For external connectivity, the XMC-121 provides one serial RS-232, one RS-232/422/485 port supporting up to 3.6 Mbps interface speeds, two USB 2.0 ports, one SATA 3.0 port and four discrete digital I/O signals. Carrier or base card expansion is supported by two SPI and one I2C interfaces.
For display applications, the XMC-121 processor includes an integrated Intel HD Graphics P630 engine and offers a DVI or DisplayPort digital port with up to 4K display resolution. The E3-1505 processor includes hardware codec acceleration for many popular media formats, including H.264 and HEVC (H.265).
Available as an air-cooled or conduction-cooled module, the XMC- 121 is supported by a wide range of popular operating systems, including Fedora and Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Microsoft Windows.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.