Fortress 757 Multi Purpose Flight Recorder
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Combined voice, data, datalink and image recording (stand-alone options available)
- ED-112A compliant
- Designed to meet all current and possible future regulations
- Compact and lightweight
- Integrated webserver for fast and free data download
- Approval to ETSO-C123c, C124c, C176, C177
- 90 day Ultrasonic Locator Beacon to TSO-C121b
- Crash protected recording
- Data storage for other applications including
- Aircraft performance monitoring
- Engine condition trend monitoring
|WPS||Bytes Per Second||Typical capacity (No of Hours)||Typical capacity (No of days)|
Curtiss-Wright has developed the most versatile recorder available, in the most compact package, fully approved for current and anticipated requirements. On-aircraft download is achieved in less...
Recorders are built to meet the latest regulations and are often designed with any upcoming changes in mind. To ensure they meet the requirements of new and old aircraft, some modifications may be...
Curtiss-Wright has been manufacturing crash protected recorders since 1957, was the first to bring a combined cockpit voice/flight data recorder (CVR/FDR) to market in 1986 and the first to obtain...
The Fortress Health Usage Monitoring (HUMS) combines an ED-112A qualified crash recorder with in-built HUMS hardware. This innovative solution is possible as the Fortress range of recorders can...
Effective Flight Operations and Quality Assurance (FOQA) programs are hard to implement. There is seldom a shortage of flight data but useful interpretation requires superior analysis and viewing...
Curtiss-Wright has been manufacturing crash protected recorders since 1957, was the first to bring a combined cockpit voice/flight data recorder (CVR/FDR) to market in 1986 and the first to obtain RTCA-DO-178 approval for solid state recorders. Today, we manufacture the most flexible, compact and lightweight ED-112A compliant recorders available.
Fortress 757 provides a complete aircraft recording solution supporting parametric flight data at rates of 64/128/256/512/1024/2048/4096/8192 words-per-second for a minimum of 25 hours, 4 channels of cockpit voice recording, CPDLC recording, image recording and cockpit display recording each for 2 hours minimum. It provides the highest recording capacity of any flight recorder on the market, recording in excess of 2,500 hours at 256wps or 1,400 hours at 512wps.
Fortress 757 is designed in accordance with RTCA/DO-178C and RTCA/DO-254. It meets all current and anticipated FAA and EUROCAE requirements and has a 90 day ultrasonic locator beacon (ULB), certified to TSO-C121b. The core memory is expandable to support up to EUROCAE class 6 recorder requirements for 25 hours recording capacity.
Fortress 757 attaches directly to an airframe to eliminate the need for heavy mounts and easily integrates with other systems to provide additional functionality such as
- High speed (<45 seconds) and license free flight data download at the gate via a Gigabit Ethernet link
- Reach-back capability for FOQA/FDM/FDAP Aircraft Performance and Engine Condition Trend monitoring programs
- Enhanced EMC/Lightning protection for high reliability – especially on composite aircraft
- 24/7 support line and AOG service
The Fortress 757 is supported by dedicated recorder independent power supply (RIPS), cockpit area microphone (CAM), cockpit area camera (CAC) and cockpit control unit (CCU). Supporting dual recorder installations, the CCU enables data and image distribution to two installed Fortress 757 recorders.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.