DBH-672 Digital Beachhead Rugged Switch and Vehicle Processor
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Manual: DBH-672 Digital Beachhead User Manual
- White Paper: A New Era for Embedded Computing: Why Arm Processors Are Ideal for Defense, Aerospace, and Rugged Embedded Applications
- White Paper: Ground Vehicle Modernization with VICTORY and GVA
- White Paper: Delivering VICTORY and PNT Hub Services for Tactical Ground Vehicle Architecture
- Vetronics Solutions Brochure
- Low-power multi-core Arm vetronics processor and network switch
- Support for optional integrated military GPS receiver
- SWaP optimized and qual-tested to meet extreme environment/EMI conditions
- Filtered MIL-STD-1275D / 704F power supply
- Rugged IP67 aluminum chassis with MIL-38999 connectors
- Situational awareness upgrades at the network edge
- Ethernet switch and shared services processor for ground vehicles
- In-vehicle precision time-stamped GbE LAN switching
- C4ISR technology refresh and vehicle modernization
- HUMS for fleet logistics
- Low-power Arm embedded computing applications
- Modular open architecture, LRU consolidation
The Parvus DuraCOR 310 is an ultra-small form factor (SFF) tactical mission computer based on a low-power, four-core NXP i.MX6 Quad Arm processor equipped with a rugged Flash disk and PCIe-Mini...
The Digital Beachhead combines an Ethernet switch with a powerful Vehicle Management Computer to provide essential network services to ground vehicles. Housed in a small and lightweight rugged...
The Parvus DuraNET 20-10 is a rugged Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) Gigabit Ethernet switch optimized for size, weight, power and cost (SWaP-C) sensitive embedded computer network applications....
The Parvus DuraNET 20-11 is an ultra-small form factor (SFF) rugged Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) 8-port Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) switch optimized for extremely demanding size, weight and power...
The Parvus DuraNET 30-2020 is an ultra-rugged 19-port Cisco IOS-managed Layer 2+ network switch subsystem integrating Cisco’s ESS 2020 Embedded Services Switch technology with an isolated...
The DBH-672 Digital Beachhead is a rugged, Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) single-box solution integrating a Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) switch and low-power Arm vetronics processor in a MIL-STD qualified, small form-factor (SFF) chassis. The multi-function DBH-672 builds on Curtiss-Wright’s market leadership in SFF system solutions, adding a lower size, weight, power and cost (SWaP-C) design to the Digital Beachhead family capable of consolidating network switch, vehicle processor, embedded GPS, solid-state storage, and add-in I/O interface all in a single Line Replaceable Unit (LRU). Featuring 16 ports of fully managed Layer 2 GbE switching and static Layer 3 routing together with a quad-core Arm i.MX6-Quad processor, the DBH-672 system supports general-purpose embedded computing and in-vehicle edge networking requirements.
Combining proven, high Technology Readiness Level (TRL) COTS sub-assemblies and open architecture technologies into a single multi-function solution, this next-generation Digital Beachhead delivers a powerful set of standard and optionally integrated capabilities. The unit’s carrier-grade network management software provides a powerful feature set for multicast traffic, VLAN, port control, Quality of Service (QoS), Link Aggregation, SNMP management, secure authentication, redundancy, precision timing (IEEE-1588 PTPv2), and data zeroization. Its multi-core processor provides a robust set of vetronics I/O interfaces (USB, GbE, RS-422, RS-232, CANbus, DIO, HDMI, Audio) along with a modular I/O and storage architecture based Mini-PCIe cards and mSATA SSD Flash storage modules to support application-specific I/O requirements (i.e. MIL-STD-1553, ARINC429, COM, DIO modules). Application engineering services are available for modified COTS (MCOTS) configurations at minimal/no NRE cost, including pre-integration of Mini-PCIe I/O cards. Qual-tested to meet harsh MIL-STD-810G and MIL-STD-461F requirements, the unit boasts fanless operation over a wide operating temperature range (-40 to +71°C) and tolerance to extreme shock and vibration conditions, high altitude, and humidity, making it suitable for technology refresh and new platform deployments, including mobile, tactical, aerospace, and ground vehicle applications. It features front-panel MIL-DTL-38999 circular connectors in a sealed IP67 (dust- and waterproof) aluminum chassis together with industrial temperature grade components, EMI filtering, and isolated MIL-STD-1275/704 power supply that protects against vehicle and aircraft voltage surges, spikes and transients.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.