SwitchBox SMS-652 Rugged 16-port Managed Gigabit Ethernet Switch System
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- SWaP-C Optimized Rugged Network Switch
- Extremely small footprint and under 5 pounds weight
- 15 watts typical power
- 16-port Gigabit Ethernet switch
- Non-blocking architecture supports tri-speed operation (10/100/1000 Mbps) with auto-negotiation and auto-MDIX
- Full support for IPv4 and IPv6 networks
- Port, MAC, and protocol-based VLANs
- Spanning Tree support (STP, RSTP, MSTP)
- Multicast support (IGMP/MLD snooping)
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- Support for jumbo frames up to 9KB
- Link aggregation, Port mirroring
- Static routing is also supported for IP routing to attached WAN/radio ports
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) per 802.3az with built-in cable diagnostics
- Powerful in-band (HTTP/Telnet/SNMP) and out-of-band (RS-232) switch configuration and management
- Designed for Rugged Commercial, Industrial, and Military Applications
- Natural convection design supports extended operation from -40 to +75°C operation
- 24/28V DC power compliant to MIL-STD-1275 for ground applications, MIL-STD-704 for airborne applications, and Def Stan 61-5 for UK applications
The Digital Beachhead combines an Ethernet switch with a powerful Vehicle Management Computer to provide essential network services to ground vehicles. Housed in a small and lightweight rugged...
The VPX3-652 is a fully featured Layer-2 managed Ethernet switch designed to support advanced network architectures for the defense industry. The VPX3-652 3U VPX Ethernet Switch provides up to...
The SMS-652 Rugged Ethernet SwitchBox is a powerful gigabit network switch designed for rugged commercial, industrial and military systems. Ideal for airborne, ground vehicles and space-constrained unmanned platforms, the SMS-652 SwitchBox prepares all types of platforms for network-enabled operations and is easily usable in any rugged application. This cost effective system builder provides platforms with an affordable entrance into digital networked architectures.
Supporting a powerful set of networking features, the power-efficient switching fabric provides non-blocking wire-speed gigabit performance for 16 ports of 10Mbps, 100Mbps or 1000Mbps Ethernet connections.
The SMS-652 complements a wide range of Curtiss-Wright Ethernet switching and routing products, including a complete line of board-level switches and routers in VME, VPX, and mezzanine PMC/XMC form factors, as well as fully integrated SwitchBox units designed for immediate deployment in the most rugged environments.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.