Parvus DuraCOR 80-40 2nd gen Core i7 Mission Computer
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- DuraCOR 80-40 Mission Computer Product Sheet
- Manual: DuraCOR 80-40 User Manual
- DuraCOR Development Kit (DTK) Datasheet
- White Paper: Merging Computing and Comms to Address Military Vehicle SWaP Requirements
- White Paper: Engineering Today's Military Electronics to Meet Size, Weight and Power Demands
- System Solutions Brochure
- 09/16/14 - Curtiss-Wright Includes DO-160 Commercial Aviation Environmental Testing for Latest Parvus Computers, Routers, and Switches at No Additional Cost
- High Performance CPU: Intel 2nd Generation Core i7 (Sandy Bridge) Processor, 2.2 GHz , Dual-Core, 8 GB DRAM with Integrated GPU and Advanced Vector Extensions (AVX) Signal Processing
- Connectivity & I/O
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN Interfaces
- 6x USB 2.0, 2x RS-232 Serial, 16x Discrete DIO
- Dual Video Output (VGA, HDMI), Stereo Audio, PS2
- Dual Slots for Removable 2.5" SATA Solid State Disks (on Rear)
- Other I/O Configurations by Special Order (i.e. MIL-STD-1553/ARINC429/Ethernet Switch/Video Encoders, FPGA/DSP Modules, Analog/Digital I/O)
- Rugged Mechanical Design
- Qual Tested to MIL-STD-810G/DO-160G Shock, Vibration, Thermal, Altitude, Humidity
- -40 to +71C Fanless Extended Temp Operation with No Moving Parts
- Corrosion-Resistant, Aluminum Chassis Sealed Against Water, Dust, EMI
- Sealed, Hinged Panel on Rear for Dual Removable SATA SSD Storage
- Circular MIL-DTL-38999 Connectors for Reliable I/O Connections
- Filtered, Transient-Protected Power Supply for Aircraft and Vehicle Use
- Qual Tested to MIL-STD-461F Conducted/Radiated Emissions & Susceptibility
- Conformal Coating for Humidity/Tin-Whisker Mitigation
- Flexible / Robust Mounting – Base Flange Mount or Side Boss Mount
- Modular Interlocking Chassis Design Supports Stackable PCIe104 I/O Card Expansion for High Speed Interconnect (2-3 Card Slots Per Expansion Chassis Segment)
- Pre-Installed MIL-DTL-38999 Connectors and Internal Power/Control Bus Enable Integration of PCIe/104 or PCI/104-Express Cards by Factory
- Factory Mateable w/DuraMAR 5915 Router for Computer + Router + Switch Appliance
|DUCOR-80-40-00||DuraCOR 80-40 - 2.2GHz Corei7-2655LE, 8GB RAM|
|DUCOR-80-40-10||DuraCOR 80-40 - 2.2GHz Corei7-2655LE, 8GB RAM, 1x Expansion Segment|
|DUCOR-80-40-20||DuraCOR 80-40 - 2.2GHz Corei7-2655LE, 8GB RAM, 2x Expansion Segments|
|SSD-8040-0XXX-0X||32-128 GB Capacities 2.5" SSD, Delkin, Industrial SLC NAND Flash, Mounting Tray|
|SSD-8040-0XXX-1X||64-256 GB Capacities 2.5" Secure SSD, Microchip Trust-Stor, Industrial SLC NAND Flash, Mounting Tray|
|CBL-80-40-00||Starter Breakout Cable Set for J1, J11, J12 (DTL-38999 to PC Connectors & Power) - DuraCOR 80-40|
|MCH-80-40-00||Spare Mounting Tray for 2.5" Form Factor SSD - DuraCOR 80-40|
|DTK-80-40-00||Development Kit - 2.2GHz Corei7-2655LE PCIe104 SBC, Power Supply, HDD, Breakout Cables, CentOS Linux|
|DTK-80-40-01||Development Kit - 2.2GHz Corei7-2655LE PCIe104 SBC, Power Supply, HDD, Breakout Cables, WIN7-Pro64|
Not recommended for new designs. Please see the DuraWORX 8043. The Parvus DuraWORX 10-10 is an ultra-rugged multi-function computing and networking system that combines a high performance 2nd...
The Parvus DuraCOR 80-40 is a rugged Commercial-Off the Shelf (COTS) tactical mission computer subsystem based on the high performance Intel Core i7 Sandy Bridge processor with a high-speed, stackable PCI-Express bus (PCIe/104) architecture for I/O card expansion. Optimally designed for size, weight, and power (SWaP)-sensitive mobile, airborne, ground, manned or unmanned vehicle applications, the DuraCOR 80-40 combines powerful graphics and multi-core processing with ultra-reliable mechanical robustness and modular I/O expansion for extreme environmental (thermal, shock, vibration, dust, water, humidity) and EMI performance per MIL-STD-810G, DO-160G and MIL-STD-461F.
Delivering new capabilities for C4ISR command & control, image processing and surveillance requirements, the DuraCOR 8040 features modular interlocking chassis segments with pre-installed MIL-DTL-38999 connectors and an internal power/control bus to ease the integration of application-specific PCIe/104 or PCI/104-Express I/O cards and meet high-speed mission payload I/O requirements. Standard I/O includes 2x Gigabit Ethernet, 6x USB, 2x RS232, 16-bit GPIO, dual display outputs (VGA, HDMI), stereo audio, PS2, and a stackable PCIe/104 bus. The unit mounts either horizontally or vertically and supports factory integration of the Cisco IOS-managed DuraMAR 5915 router and/or application I/O into a single appliance combination of computer + router + switch + application I/O. The DuraCOR 80-40 is completely sealed (IP67), requires no active cooling, includes a military-grade power supply supporting aircraft (MIL-STD-704F) and ground vehicle (MIL-STD-1275D) voltages, and features a hinged panel on the rear with two slots for removable, high capacity 2.5" SATA Solid State Disks (SSD).
Like other Parvus DuraCOR mission computer products, the DuraCOR 80-40 features a modular, expandable design based on open architecture rugged embedded technologies. This rugged subsystem features electrical/mechanical I/O expansion capabilities that enable rapid subsystem integration of platform-specific I/O interfaces. Well suited for tailoring to specific programs requirements, these DuraCOR computers leverage a large ecosystem of rugged PC104 modules together with Curtiss-Wright’s responsive and costcompetitive application engineering services to deliver Modified COTS (MCOTS) subsystems in a few short weeks without a traditional NRE fee. Please consult with your sales representative or application engineer to discuss your specific requirements.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.