MPMC-902x 2-slot P/XMC Mission Computer
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- MPMC-9020 Dual Mezzanine System Product Sheet
- MPMC Systems Family Product Sheet
- Engineering Capabilities Product Sheet
- Dual XMC/PMC mezzanine backplane (see Curtiss-Wright's XMC product offering)
- 3U OpenVPX
- Dimensions: 2.6 x 10.5 x 5.5”(60.04 x 266.7 x 139.7 mm)
- Volume: 655 in³ (1.073e+7 mm3)
- Weight: >3 lb (1.36 kg) (fully populated)
- Power Supply: 28 VDC input
- Designed to meet MIL-STD-704
- Thermal management
- Technology refresh (retrofit)
- Fire control
- Turret control
- Weapons control
- Vetronics and Vehicle control
- General processing
- Video and image processing
- Mission computing
The PMC-FPGA05 is a commercial grade Xilinx Virtex-5 LX110 or LX155 FPGA based PMC module offers high-speed, customizable data I/O and PCI-X interface to the host computer. The FPGA is boosted by...
MPMC-9020 Dual Mezzanine Card Multi-Platform Modular Computer
The Curtiss-Wright MPMC-9020 is compact, lightweight yet rugged subsystem designed to operate in harsh environments. Equipped with a built-in controller and power supply, the MPMC-9020 mission computer supports two PMC/XMC mezzanine cards without requiring an additional single board computer (SBC) to drive the system. By eliminating the need for a 3U controller module, the MPMC-9020 offers modular functionality to platforms where size, weight, power and cost considerations are paramount.
The built-in controller card supports full mezzanine pin routing to the front panel, allowing the MPMC-9020 to provide the complete I/O set of the installed mezzanine to the system integrator
The MPMC-9020 mission, video or image processing system is housed in a rugged enclosure designed to meet MIL-STD-810 for environmental conditions, MIL-STD-461 for EMI, and MIL-STD-710 for power.
If you need customization of this system to your program requirements, click here to learn more about our system integration and program management services.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.