ACD/BAC/006 Backshell for KAD connectors (90°)
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- For use with KAD (double-density) mating connectors
- 90 degree termination
- Rugged design which envelopes connector shell in housing
- Split assembly with captive bolts for improved cable installation and removal
- National Aerospace Standard (NAS) A-286 high strength alloy captive bolts with a 3/32 socket HEX
- Use with cables and standard issue mating connectors
The ACD/BAC/005 is an electroless, nickel-plated, aluminum backshell for use with CON/KAD/010 mating connectors. The part is supplied with two pre-assembled, 4-40 UNC stainless steel mating screws...
Backshell for KAD connectors (90°)
The ACD/BAC/006 is an electroless nickel-plated, aluminum alloy backshell for use with KAD module double-density mating connectors. The ACD/BAC/006 is supplied with two NAS captive 4-40 UNC socket head cap bolts (NAS1352N0410), two plain washers, two crinkle washers, two bent strain relief clamps (ACD/CMP/003/00), one straight strain relief clamp (ACD/CMP/004/00), four captive M2 x 8 stainless steel socket head cap bolts, and two M2 x 6 stainless steel socket head cap bolts for the strain relief clamps.
The ACD/BAC/006 is suitable for cables up to 11.5 mm in diameter.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.