AXN/ADC/408 - ADC 3-Phase Power Monitor Module - 6 analog channels
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Three voltage and three current input channels
- 200 to 1000 Hz input range
- 16-bit resolution on all parameters
- Measures voltage, current and power (active and apparent) RMS
- Measures period, power-factor and totalpower
- Three-phase power monitoring
Setting up data acquisition systems can take a lot of time and effort, particularly as many systems today are growing larger and larger. Managing thousands of channels of data over dozens of data...
The AXN/ADC/401 is used to condition and digitize up to eight analog channels. Each channel can be configured for use in differential ended or single ended voltage measurement, AC coupled single...
The AXN/EXT/401 is an extender card, which allows a module contained in an Axonite (AXN/ITE/01U) remote housing to connect to an Axon chassis. Axonites allow modules to be separated from the...
The AXN/CHS/16U is a 16 user-slot Axon chassis, which along with the housing and backplane, includes an isolated 100W power supply for the controller and user-modules. A wide input operating...
The AXN/ADC/408 is a monitor for 3-phase power lines that supports variable frequency power monitoring. It measures parameters associated with 3-phase power lines as follows:
- 13 steady state and 3 transient parameters for measurement of aircraft electrical power characteristics
- active, apparent power and their ratio
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.