KAD/MDC/103 2 x 64 channel Multiplexing ADC
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Two differential ended temperature channels and two differential ended pressure channels
- Support for two 64-channel external multiplexers with 5V or 12V logic
- Programmable range on input channels
- Provides fourth order polynomial correction of scanner output voltage
- ±12V power and calibrated +5V excitation with sense lines
- 16-bit simultaneous sampling on each channel
- Up to 20K samples per second per channel
- Up to 5KHz Bandwidth
- Interfacing to pressure scanners, for example ESP-16HD, ESP-32HD, ESP-48SL or ESP-64HD with single-temperature sense option from Esterline Pressure Systems
Setting up data acquisition systems can take a lot of time and effort, particularly as many systems today are growing larger and larger. Managing thousands of channels of data over dozens of data...
The KAD/ADC/120 is used to condition and digitize up to twelve D/E analog channels. At the heart of the KAD/ADC/120 is a hard-wired state-machine that over-samples all channels at a rate between...
The KAD/ADC/135 is used to condition and digitize up to 12 differential ended analog channels using simultaneous sampling 16-bit A/D for each channel. At the heart of the KAD/ADC/135 is a...
The KAD/ADC/136 is used to condition and digitize up to eight analog channels. Each channel can be configured for use in differential-ended or single-ended voltage measurement, ICP sensor, RTD...
The KAD/MDC/002 is designed to interface two multiplexed analog signals such as those from analog pressure scanners. The KAD/MDC/002 has two analog inputs and two constant current RTD inputs for...
2 x 64 channel Pressure Scanner Multiplexing ADC (programmable analog gain, pressure scanner, polynomial temp. compensation) - 2ch at 20ksps
The KAD/MDC/103 interfaces to multiplexed analog signals such as those from analog pressure scanners like the ESP-16HD, ESP-32HD, ESP-48SL or ESP-64HD with single-temperature sense option from Esterline. If support for the ESP-DTC scanner series is required, contact Curtiss-Wright support using the support tab below.
The KAD/MDC/103 has two analog inputs for differential voltages and for external temperature measurements. In addition to measurement channels, the KAD/MDC/103 provides a 6-bit address for the external multiplexer. The KAD/MDC/103 sequentially addresses up to 64 channels from an external multiplexer and measures the voltage on the outputs of pressure scanner multiplexers. The interval within which all external pressure channels are addressed is automatically set from the range 3.2 ms to 512 ms. For sample cycles longer than 512 ms, the addressing cycle stays at the maximum value.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.