MATS Modular Airborne Telemetry System
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Full PCM encoder capability
- Field configurable (add or delete modulates as needed)
- Full S bands, 10W RF power
- Supports: PCM/FM, SOQPSK, & Multi-H CPM per IRIG-106-19
- LDPC per IRIG-106 per Appendix R
- Low latency 20 Mbps data rate
- Flight test instrumentation
- UAV flight test
- POD instrumentation
- Launch vehicle telemetry
The ADAU-2016 is an Axon Family ADAU chassis with an integrated, isolated 100W PSU, slots for up to 16 ADAU user-modules and a separate slot for an Overhead module. A wide input operating range,...
The TTC TTS-9800-2 series multiband, multimode transmitter provides the user with state-of-the-art modulation, forward error correction, and space time processing compatibility to IRIG-106-15, with...
The programmable TTC FTR-200 is a miniature airborne flight termination receiver and tone decoder for flight termination system applications that utilized tone based command messaging. FTR-200...
MATS is a highly configurable secure telemetry solution that encodes a wide range of sensors, transducers, and data bus sources into a wideband PCM output stream at rates up to 20 Mbps.
There are many aircraft that have limited space available to install a flexible data capture and telemetry solution. MATS addresses this with a modular solution that is highly configurable, contains everything needed to capture, encrypt and encode data in a miniature footprint.
MATS key features include:
- Compact, low power and rugged
- Modular and configurable
- Wide-range of off-the-shelf elements is available
- Backed by legendary support and expertise
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.