TTC SCDAU-2000 Single Module CAIS Data Acquisition Unit
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Single Module CAIS remote unit
- Smallest CAIS remote unit on the market
- Over 40 modules are available for use in this configuration
- User reconfigurable through pluggable conditioning module
- Provides true CAIS distributed conditioning modules
- Best suited for:
- Limited space
- Distance between sensors and conditioning circuit must be as short as possible
- Pressure and temperature scanner conditioner
- CAIS Bus port for communication with the “Master” and daisy-chain
CAIS Bus output for connection to downstream remote units
- Has Remote Unit ID strapping provisions (1 of 60, i.e. 6 lines)
- Operates at up to 416 KSPS (5 MBPS at 12 bits-per-word)
- Operates from aircraft 28 VDC supply
- Microsoft Windows appliction software included
- Flight test instrumentation
- Missile applications
- Air vehicle test, certification or development
- Distributed systems
- CAIS applications
- Research measurements and experiments
The TTC PMCDAU-2000 is a miniature, CAIS compatible Data Acquisition Unit (DAU) for interfacing with a variety of analog/digital sensors and sources. The system is reconfigurable to handle...
The TTC MCDAU-20XX is a miniature, CAIS-compatible Data Acquisition Unit (DAU) for interfacing with a variety of analog/digital sensors and sources. The system is reconfigurable to handle...
The TTC MEDAU-20XX is a miniature, E-Bus compatible Data Acquisition Unit (DAU) for interfacing with a variety of analog/digital sensors and sources. The system is reconfigurable to handle...
The Small CAIS Distributed Acquisition Unit (TTC SCDAU-2000) performs the function of a “Remote CAIS Overhead” with one Plug-In signal-conditioning module available from the PMCDAU-2000 product line. This unit provides the interface with the “master” via the CAIS Bus (command/response bus), and provides the internal data interface for most remote I/O modules. This unit allows the user to place signal conditioning near the sensor, or used when space is at a premium.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.