TTC Mn664-2000L Miniature Network ARINC-664 Interface Unit
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Network-based ARINC-664 data acquisition and encoding unit (DAU)
- Fast Ethernet 100BASE-T port for:
- Acquisition setup and configuration
- SNMP status and control
- Acquisition data transport
- Time synchronization using IEEE 1588
- One dual-redundant ARINC-664 receive interface module
- Supports up to 64K VLIDs
- Provides an optical interface to the ARINC-664 bus
- Full integrity and redundancy management per the ARINC-664 part 7 standard
- Performs complete reassembly of fragmented messages
- Messages are time-tagged at the interface with IEEE 1588 PTP time
- SNMP MIB catalog for statistics monitoring
- Environmentally sealed package
- Small footprint
- Flight test instrumentation
- Avionics data acquisition unit
- Air vehicle test, certification, or development
- Ethernet-based distributed network systems
- System safety monitoring
The ARINC 429 data bus supplies data from a wide variety of electrical sub-systems to an on-board flight computer. The TTC Mn429-2000 is a miniature networked encoding unit that timestamps the...
The miniature MIL-STD-1553 data acquisition unit provides acquired data to a network-based system for recording, transmission, and monitoring purposes. It accepts one to eight MIL-STD-1553...
The TTC Mn664-2000E includes an ARINC-664 bus interface module, a processor, power supply and an IEEE 1588 time and Ethernet interface module that also functions as an overhead card (MGPI-500-1)....
The TTC Mn664-2000L includes an ARINC-664 bus interface module, a processor, power supply and an IEEE 1588 time and Ethernet interface module that also functions as an overhead card (MGPI-500-1).
The Mn664-2000L is a miniature networked encoding unit that timestamps and processes incoming ARINC-664 data and sends packetized data to designated nodes on an Ethernet network. Its ARINC-664 (AFDX) data bus interface module receives data from an ARINC-664 avionic switch.
Each fiber optic interface transmits and receives using different wavelengths on the same physical fiber (Note: the transmit path on the Mn664-2000L is permantely disabled). The interface performs integrity and management per ARINC-664 part 7 and all incoming messages are time-tagged with IEEE 1588 time using hardware at the interface. Integrity and redundancy filtering capability can be disabled.
The Mn664-2000L outputs up to 50 Mbps of data or 50,000 data packets (whichever is slower) through its 100BASE-T Ethernet output interface.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.