TTC MnPCM-2000 Miniature PCM to Network Gateway
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- TTC MnPCM-2000 Miniature PCM to Network Gateway Product Sheet
- TTC MPSM-2305 15 Watt Power Supply Module Product Sheet
- Gateway between a PCM-based system and a networked data acquisition system
- Provides network capability to
- Configure the PCM system
- Collect data from the PCM system
- Timestamp the incoming PCM stream
- Acquires PCM clock and data from the PCM system
- Acquires time from the network in accordance with IEEE 1588
- Incorporates an RS-232/422 serial interface as a pass-through for setting up and configuring the PCM via the network
- Packetizes acquired data from the PCM and transports it over the network
- Built-in programmable frame correlator
- Supports simultaneous sampling capability
- SNMP MIB for statistics monitoring
- Environmentally sealed package
- Small installation footprint
- Network-based data acquisition system
- Legacy PCM system to Network Data Acquisition System Gateway
- Airborne instrumentation system
The TTC EDAU-20XX is a Enhanced Bus Data Acquisition Unit (DAU) for interfacing with a variety of analog/digital sensors and sources. The system is configurable to handle various types of data via...
The miniature PCM to network gateway (MnPCM-2000) provides a gateway between any generic PCM system and a network-based system. It provides a minor/major frame correlator, timestamps minor frames based on IEEE 1588 time, and packetizes data frames for transmission to the network. The unit also provides an RS-232/422 serial interface pass-through for setting up and configuring the PCM system. The unit supports Fast Ethernet (100BASE-T) that is fully compatible with IEEE 1588 to accept the grandmaster clock from the network.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.