NET/SWI/101 Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Eight Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Non-blocking switch core architecture
- Configurable per port filtering of Ethernet frames
- Health and monitoring
- PTPv1/PTPv2 Grandmaster and Transparency
- GPS, analog, and digital IRIG-B input and output
- Real-time clock with battery backup
- Industrial temperature operation (-40 to +85°C)
- Live at power-on
- Airborne interconnection for data acquisition units, network data recorders, and network tap
8-port Ethernet switch (Xbar, SNMP, IEEE 1588 V1/V2 Grandmaster)
The NET/SWI/101 is an 8-port airborne Ethernet switch designed for operating in harsh environments. Each port is configurable for 10BaseT, 100BaseTX, and 1000BaseT link speeds or auto-negotiate over copper wiring, supporting straight-through or cross-over cables.
The NET/SWI/101 has a store-and-forward Xbar switching fabric that defines how incoming Ethernet frames received on a given port are forwarded to the output of one or more egress ports.
The NET/SWI/101 has embedded IEEE 1588-2004 Precision Time Protocol version 1 (PTPv1) and IEEE Std 1588-2008 Precision Time Protocol version 2 (PTPv2) Grandmasters. The PTP Grandmasters can use a GPS input, a digital IRIG-B input, an analog IRIG-B input, or the internal free-running clock to provide the time source. A real-time clock with battery backup, seeded from external time sources, keeps the time across power cycles. Bridging between PTPv1 and PTPv2 domains or vice versa, on different ports, is supported using boundary clocks.
The NET/SWI/101 has In-System Programming (ISP), which allows customers to carry out on-site feature upgrades without requiring Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.