TTC nMGR-2000 Network Camera Manager
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- System management for a high-speed camera system
- 100/1000BASE-T Ethernet interface to the camera system with IEEE 1588 time synchronization support
- Orchestrates data transfer from the cameras to the recorder
- Schedules camera low-rate data output
- Outputs PCM video data and clock
- Outputs RS-170A composite video data
- Multiple general purpose I/O for:
- Illumination synchronization control
- Multiple IRIG-B time output (derived from IEEE 1588)
- Multiple camera event trigger output
- Discrete camera event trigger input
- Provides interface for the TTC Camera Control Panel (CCP-2000-1)
- Compatible with TTC network-based products
- Network-based high-speed camera recording system
- Camera control system
The ACT-1000 Active Camera Target is a standalone device intended for laboratory use and camera setup verification. The ACT-1000 time display consists of over 200 LEDs arranged as a 6-digit...
The TTC CCP-2100 is a multi-function camera control panel that can control up to 64 cameras. Camera setup can take place for an individual camera, for up to 32 event groups of cameras or for all...
The high-speed TTC nHSC-37-S1-1 camera design provides a unique solution for applications where space is at a premium, including airborne, automotive and ground testing. The nHSC-37-S1-1 camera...
The high-speed TTC nHSC-36-S1(M)-1 camera design provides a unique solution for applications where space is at a premium, including airborne, automotive and ground testing. The nHSC-36-S1(M)1...
The high-speed TTC nHSC-3X-S Series camera design provides a unique solution for applications where space is at a premium, including airborne, automotive and ground testing. The nHSC-3X-S Series...
The TTC nMGR-2000 is the controller in a networked high-speed camera system. It provides the configuration and control between multiple networked high-speed cameras, recorders, switches and the camera control panel.
The nMGR-2000 configures, operates, synchronizes and controls networked high-speed cameras for airborne video recording systems. Using the TTCWare application, the nMGR-2000 provides basic configuration and it arms the high-speed cameras before a mission.
The nMGR-2000 derives its time from network IEEE 1588 time and converts it to IRIG-B DC time to drive cameras that are not compatible with IEEE 1588.
During a mission, the nMGR-2000 communicates operational commands for reconfiguration and synchronization and provides a single channel of RS-170A (NTSC or PAL) video, RS-422 data and clock and PCM output from a selected camera to view the camera field-of-view.
The nMGR-2000 can also interface, as an option, with the TTC CCP-2000 camera control panel using a control communications port for status updates, user reconfiguration and system management.
The nMGR-2000 communications capabilities include a 100/1000BASE-T Ethernet interface to the camera system with IEEE 1588 time synchronization support for video data and clocking, RS-170 composite video data, illumination synchronization control, multiple camera events trigger output and discrete camera event trigger input.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.