IADS is the premier real-time display and post-test analysis system for flight test, used by every major test program in the US and in many other countries world-wide. IADS significantly improves flight test efficiencies and helps to speed program completion with powerful display and analysis software with a comprehensive catalog of supporting hardware and software components to suit single computer to large control room applications.
IADS solutions easily scale from processing large multi-discipline test rooms to single user systems in multiple test environments. It raises situational awareness, safety monitoring, and test point clearance capabilities to a new level. This is accomplished by utilizing tools previously available only within post-test environments. Utilizing an interactive interface, the engineer can easily create or customize displays, parameter definitions, analysis options and test setup in a matter of seconds. Products include IADS Client, Server and Post-test software solutions as well as hardware such as PCs, servers and decom solutions. These are also available in a number of turn-key packages to suit the unique needs of a flight test program.
- Optimized to meet the needs of flight test programs
- Trusted by every large US flight test program and many others worldwide
- Performance that can reduce the number of missions and test-point turn-around time
- Powerful data processing, display and analysis
- A range of hardware components with validated software performance available
- Comprehensive training modules and support
- Tight integration with Curtiss-Wright flight test instrumentation products
We offer basic, intermediate and advanced training sessions (PDF).