TTC nXCVR-3140A-2 Airborne Wireless C-Band Network Transceiver
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- High-speed airborne wireless transmission and reception with up to 20 Mbps throughput
- SOQPK technology for efficient transmission & reception in harsh environments
- An RS-232/422 serial console port on J1 for configuration and troubleshooting
- Zeroize, which when connected to digital ground makes any coefficients stored in non-volatile memory read zero
- IP reset, which when connected to digital ground resets the unit to its default configuration
- IEEE 1588 PTP one pulse per second (1PPS) output synchronized to the PTP time
- A Gigabit Ethernet port on J2 that supports 100/1000BASE-T and transfers packet data into and out of the transceiver
- An RF antenna at RF1 connects to the transmit and receive antennas. Impedance is 50 Ohms
- A GPS antenna connector on J4 connects to an external antenna to receive GPS time information
- An auxiliary 25-pin diagnostic and serial/Fast Ethernet port (J3)
- One 100BASE-T Ethernet port for management, software updates and statistics gathering
- Three RS-422 channels
- One general-purpose, opto-isolated output and a general-purpose output signal return
- High-speed airborne networks
- Airborne use for wireless communication with ground systems
- Ground use for wireless communication with multiple airborne test articles
The C-Band “active” beam-switching stub antenna (BSSA-4453 series), when integrated into a Test Article (TA) as part of a Telemetry (TM) system, provides robust TM links to the Range Telemetry,...
The TTC nXCVR-3140A-1 IP transceiver is designed for air-to-ground and air-to-air wireless iNET-based communications. Transceivers work together to perform wireless routing functions, two radios...
The TTC TTS-9670 series multimode transmitter provides the user with state-of–the-art modulation compatibility to IRIG-106-04, with user programmability for center frequency and modulation...
The TTC TTS-9800-2 series multiband, multimode transmitter provides the user with state-of-the-art modulation, forward error correction, and space time processing compatibility to IRIG-106-15, with...
The TTC nXCVR-3140A-2 IP transceiver is designed for air-to-ground and ground-to-air wireless iNET-based communications. The transceivers work together to perform wireless router functions, transparently connecting two or more radios in a point to point or multipoint configuration. Bandwidth is shared among the multiple users; each radio is allocated zero, one or more timeslots to transmit packets and is receiving at all other times. Timeslots can be statically or dynamically allocated during network operation.
The iNET transceiver has a 100/1000BASE-T Ethernet interface for the primary routed interface, multiple serial ports for external device control, a high-speed Reduced Instruction Set Computing (RISC) processor and a power-efficient RF transmitter and receiver module. The transceiver incorporates the latest SOQPSK technology and power-efficient capability to achieve maximum transmission and reception distance under harsh environmental conditions.
The nXCVR-3140A-2 transceiver has a fixed signal bandwidth of 15.6 MHz and the data rate is fixed at 20 Mbps. The IP transceiver fully complies with the IRIG 106-17 standard for processing speed, waveform compliance, and RF output power and supports the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) for remote management and monitoring.
The nXCVR-3140A-2 transceiver has the following I/O connectors: Gigabit Ethernet, serial console, auxiliary signals, a power connector, a GPS antenna connector and an RF antenna connector.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.