Parvus DuraNET 20-10 Rugged 20-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Parvus DuraNET 20-10 Switch Product Sheet
- Manual: DuraNET 20-10 User Manual
- Case Study: AWACS Network Upgrade using Modified COTS Helps Shorten Delivery
- Case Study: Rugged Switch Ensures Reliability for UGV On-board Network
- Case Study: Secure Network Router and Gigabit Switch for Maritime Patrol Aircraft
- Case Study: Highly Reliable Network Interface Capability for Missile Defense Platform
- Case Study: Vehicle control processors and network for autonomous mining trucks
- Manual: CE Services Command Line Reference
- White Paper: Choosing a Rugged Ethernet Switch/Router Solution
- Case Study: SWaP-optimized Data Storage, Recording, and Networking Reduces Helicopter Program Risk and Costs
- Application Note: IEEE-1588 and NTP Configuration in CE Services
- Manual: CE Services Software App Note Library
- Rugged 20-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- Layer 2+ Carrier Ethernet Software Management
- Size, Weight & Power (SWaP) Optimized: < 112 in3, 4 lb, < 20 W
- Low-Power, Energy Efficient Ethernet Compliant
- IEEE-1588v2 Precision Timing Protocol Support
- Qual Tested to Extreme Environment/EMI Conditions per DO-160, MIL-810G, MIL-461F
- Vehicle and Aircraft Compatible Power Supply (per DO-160, MIL-STD-704F, MIL-STD-1275D)
- IP67 Dust/Waterproof Aluminum Chassis
- Circular MIL-DTL-38999 Connectors
- Embedded Gigabit Ethernet Edge Networking
- Network-Centric Operations / Situational Awareness
- In-Vehicle and Aircraft LAN Switching
- Fixed and Rotary Wing (Un)manned Air Vehicles
- Tactical Ground Vehicles and Maritime Platforms
- C4ISR Technology Refresh and LRU Upgrades
The Digital Beachhead combines an Ethernet switch with a powerful Vehicle Management Computer to provide essential network services to ground vehicles. Housed in a small and lightweight rugged...
The Parvus DuraMAR 31-5915 is a rugged Cisco IOS-managed mobile router designed to extend enterprise networking infrastructure beyond the reach of traditional fixed-networks into mobile and...
Parvus DuraMAR 5915 MIL-STD Rugged Cisco 5915 Mobile IP Router Subsystem with Integrated Gigabit Ethernet Switch
The Parvus DuraMAR 5915 is a rugged Commercial-Off the Shelf (COTS) Cisco IOS-managed secure mobile network router integrating Cisco’s 5915 Embedded Services Router (ESR) card in an ultra-rugged...
The Parvus DuraNET 30-2020 is an ultra-rugged 19-port Cisco IOS-managed Layer 2+ network switch subsystem integrating Cisco’s ESS 2020 Embedded Services Switch technology with an isolated...
5-Port PC/104 10/100 Fast Ethernet Switch, Unmanaged The Parvus PRV-1059 is a rugged VLAN-capable 5-port PC/104 Fast Ethernet switch featuring very low power consumption and highly...
The Parvus SWI-22-10 is a rugged Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) Gigabit Ethernet switch card optimized for size, weight and power (SWaP) sensitive embedded military and civilian computer network...
The SMS-652 Rugged Ethernet SwitchBox is a powerful gigabit network switch designed for rugged commercial, industrial and military systems. Ideal for airborne, ground vehicles and space-constrained...
The Parvus DuraNET 20-10 is a rugged Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) Gigabit Ethernet switch optimized for size, weight, power and cost (SWaP-C) sensitive embedded computer network applications. Featuring advanced Layer 2+ switching with 20 ports of non-blocking 10/100/1000 Mbps connectivity, an integrated management processor, and extremely low power consumption, the DuraNET 20-10 enables reliable local area network (LAN) switching across extended operating temperature ranges (-40 to +71°C) and extreme shock and vibration conditions. For both new platforms and technology refresh programs, the switch features MIL-DTL-38999 connectors in a sealed IP67 (dust and water proof) aluminum chassis. The unit serves as an ideal solution for connecting a large number of IP-enabled embedded devices, including computers, cameras, sensors, and command-and-control equipment deployed in digital networked architectures. To enhance reliability, the unit features no moving parts, a near cable-less internal design, industrial temperature grade components, EMI filtering, and an isolated DO-160/MIL-STD-1275/704 power supply that protects against vehicle voltage surges, spikes and transients.
This fully managed, Layer 2+ GbE switch provides a powerful set of carriergrade networking features, including support for IPv4 and IPv6 multicast traffic, Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs), port control (speed/mode/ statistics, flow control), Quality of Service (QoS) traffic prioritization, Link Aggregation (802.3ad), SNMPv1/v2/v3 management, secure authentication (802.1X, ACLs, Web/CLI), redundancy (RSTP/MSTP), precision timing (IEEE-1588v2), port monitoring, IGMP Snooping, Built-in Test (BIT), and data zeroization. The unit also supports Layer 3 IPv4/ IPv6 unicast static routing for IP routing to attached WAN and radio ports. The DuraNET 20- 10 is based on open architecture, modular embedded technology that can also be factory configured in combo-configurations with CurtissWright’s Parvus DuraMAR IP router subsystem (see DuraMAR 5915 “3X” Series) and/or select DuraCOR mission computers as well as DuraWORX systems – to support Line Replaceable Unit (LRU) consolidation. The unit is qualification tested to extreme MIL-STD-461F and RTCA/DO-160G EMI/ EMC and MIL-STD-810G and DO-160G thermal, shock, vibe, humidity, altitude, and ingress conditions, making it an ideal rugged COTS solution for C4ISR technology refresh and situational awareness upgrade programs requiring highly reliable in-vehicle managed Ethernet switching.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.