VPX6-6900 24-port Serial RapidIO (x4) Switch
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Enables easy implementation of scalable high-performance centralized Digital Signal Processing (DSP) clusters for small, medium and large systems
- Supports Curtiss-Wright DSP and single board computer cards
- Supports star and dual-star topologies
- 6U OpenVPX centralized Serial RapidIO ( SRIO) switch
- Supports MOD6-SWH-24F data-plane profile
- Supports 24 ports of SRIO x4 ports to the backplane
- Each port is capable of operating at 1.25, 2.5 and 3.125 Gbaud per SRIO v1.3
- 1 port SRIO available on the front-panel with a copper CX4 interface
- 6U VPX form factor in a 0.8" pitch
- Air-cooled L0 ruggedization
This product has been discontinued. We have a range of VPX switches and routers. Enabling the vision of net-centric operations and extending the reach of transformational networks, the VPX3-683...
This product is not recommended for new designs. To find a substitute, see our range of VPX switches and routers. The VPX3-685 is a fully-featured Layer-2/Layer-3 managed Ethernet router with a...
Curtiss-Wright's VPX6-684 FireBlade provides Systems Integrators with a fast, secure and unified approach to interconnect subsystems, chassis, cards, and compute nodes within any given platform...
The VPX6-6902 is a combined management, control and dataplane switch for small, mid-size and large 6U VPX systems. Supporting a centralized switch architecture in both star and dual-star...
The VPX6-6900 is a 6U dataplane switch that supports 24x Serial RapidIO (SRIO) (x4) ports to the VPX backplane enabling systems integrators to architect small to large high-performance systems following guidelines provided in the VITA 65 (OpenVPX) systems specification. The VPX6-6900 6U VPX sRIO Switch was designed to follow VITA 65/OpenVPX design principles, and can be used in multiple backplane profiles including CEN06-11.2.8, CEN10-11.2.7, and CEN12-11.2.9. Complimented with Curtiss-Wright VPX control plane switches, systems integrators can implement high-performance data, control and management plane systems. Each sRIO port is capable of operating at 1.25, 2.5, and 3.125 Gbaud.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.