DTS1: 1-slot Rugged Network Attached File Server
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- White Paper: Data-At-Rest Encryption: Commercial Solutions for Classified
- White Paper: CSfC Series: Inner vs. Outer Layer
- White Paper: CSfC Series: Data-at-Rest Capability Package 4.8
- White Paper: Data-At-Rest Encryption: Data Threats and Protection
- Case Study: Unmanned Underwater Vehicle NAS Protects Terabytes of Top Secret Mission Data
- Case Study: Mission Recorder With Secure Data Storage for Utility Helicopter
- Case Study: Rugged, Encrypted Data Storage for an ISR Pod
- DTS1 Hardware Encryption Common Criteria Certificate
- DTS1 Software Encryption Common Criteria Certificate
- Data-at-Rest Encryption Guide
- Full disk encryption - hardware and software
- NSA CSfC Components List approved
- International Common Criteria certified
- NATO Approved
- ITAR free
- Optional MIL-STD-1275 filter
- Network attached storage
- Block storage (iSCSI)
- Ethernet recording and packet capture (PCAP)
- File serving (NFS, CIFS, FTP, HTTP)
- Remote boot of network clients (PXE, DHCP)
- Deployed network-centric systems
- Mobile data loader
- Remote embedded client boot
- Flight test instrumentation
- Unmanned vehicles
- Ground Vehicles
The Compact Network Storage 4-slot (CNS4) is a conduction-cooled, high-performance network file server with scalable storage and encryption options. CNS4 is network-agile supporting CIFS, NFS,...
The Data Transport System 3-slot (DTS3) is a rugged Network Attached Storage (NAS) file server for use in mobile vehicles, field ground stations, and aircraft. The DTS3 is easily integrated into...
The Removable Memory Cartridge (RMC) is a direct attached storage device specifically designed for rugged, deployed applications. With a 100,000 insertion cycle connector, the RMC was designed to...
The DTS1 is the embedded industry’s first commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) data-at-rest (DAR) network attached storage (NAS) solution that supports two layers of full disk encryption (FDE) in a single device. Having received Common Criteria (CC) certification, the hardware and software FDE layers used in the DTS1 are now currently listed on the United States NIAP Product Compliant List, NSA’s CSfC Components List, and the International Common Criteria Certified Products List and the NATO Information Assurance
Product Catalogue (NIAPC). Selecting an approved device enables system architects to greatly reduce the time, cost, and program risk associated with developing an approved encryption solution.
The secure small form factor DTS1 stores and protects large amounts of classified data on helicopters, unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV), unmanned underwater vehicles (UUV), unmanned ground vehicles (UGV), and intelligence surveillance reconnaissance (ISR) aircraft. With the addition of an optional MIL-STD-1275 filter that protects against power supply spikes and surges, the DTS1 is also the first Common Criteria certified NAS, optimized for deployed ground vehicle operations.
The rugged NAS is easily integrated into network-centric systems and houses one Removable Memory Cartridge (RMC) which is considered unclassified when in transport. The RMC can be easily removed from one DTS1 and installed into any other DTS1 providing full, seamless, data transfer between one or more networks in separate locations (e.g. from ground to vehicle to ground), providing quick data offloading.
The DTS1 is designed around the Commercial Solutions for Classified (CSfC) 2-layer encryption program, an NSA-approved approach for protecting classified National Security Systems (NSS) information in aerospace and defense applications. The NSA established the CSfC program as an alternative approach to Type 1 encryption in order to accelerate the protection of top secret data. The two DTS1 encryption layers have each been certified under NIAP’s Common Criteria (CC) program, and are listed as NSA approved CSfC components as well as International Common Criteria Certified Products. With its certified software and hardware encryption layers, the DTS1 reduces program risk while easing and speeding the ability of system designers to protect top secret data-at-rest with an approved, cost-effective NAS.
2017 MAE Innovators Gold Award Winner - read more
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.