TTC OVH-380-1 High-Speed Airborne Instrumentation Multiplexer Overhead Board
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Controls the AIM or HS-AVDAU backplane bus
- 2 GB DDR SDRAM and 512 MB flash memory
- Serial ports for system programming, console access and external communication
- Four general-purpose LVTTL inputs and four general-purpose opto-coupled outputs
- Two Gigabit Ethernet ports and one Fast Ethernet port
- Distributed systems
- CAIS applications
- Radar data recording
The AIM-2004/2005R/2006 units support external recorders and are designed to accept up to four, five or six data acquisition cards that provide various interfaces. Each unit includes an overhead...
Main Processing Board
The TTC OVH-380 is the processor-based controller (overhead) board for the TTC AIM/HS-AVDAU-200XE. It stores and executes the operating system, application software and drivers and terminates the IP stack for Ethernet support. It also receives and formats inbound (acquired) data. When the OVH-380-1 is used in the AIM, it can transmit data to a recorder through one or two 100/1000BASE-T Ethernet ports. The OVH-380 is partnered with an RCI-385-1 CAIS and IRIG interface board using an expansion connector.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.