TCG BOSS Battlefield Operations Support System
- REQUEST A QUOTE
TCG BOSS Capabilities and Features
Terminal and Interface Support
The Curtiss-Wright Advantage: Creates virtual, real-world training on multi-TDL networks from the ground to prepare military air operations/flight squadrons for combat Automates Link 16...
The Curtiss-Wright Advantage: Very cost effective solution for integrating tactical data links into weapons, command and control, surveillance and support platforms Allows Terminal...
The Curtiss-Wright advantage:
- The industry’s most complete, reliable, easy to use, and cost effective TDL test solution on the market
- Tests link-enabled military communications platforms and assures conformance with military standards and interoperability
- Simulates up-to-date tactical implementations for Link 16, Link 11, and SADL better than any other system
- Used by the majority of military test & evaluation and certification organizations throughout the world
- Contains latest MIL-STD updates to include imagery, weapons data link, space track, and external time reference
A gold standard in the military test industry, Curtiss-Wright's TCG Battlefield Operations Support System (BOSS) is the top-selling standards compliant TDL simulation and test software solution on the market. It allows government test organizations, industry systems providers and military R&D organizations to reliably and consistently certify tactical data link implementations to assure interoperability and conformance with military standards.
BOSS can be used for tactical data link system certification, laboratory platform integration, depot-level maintenance, training or DT/OT field testing. BOSS provides comprehensive message scripting, generation, network simulation, real-time and post-test monitoring and analysis from a single integrated console.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.