TCG HUNTR TDL Hub and Network Translator
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Multilink tactical gateway
- Link 16, JREAP, SADL, VMF, CoT, CESMO
- Intuitive operator interface
- DACAS, SA, and C2
- Automatic translation and routing
- Airborne, land, sea-based tactical gateway
- Expanded situational awareness from multiple tactical data links
- Cross-link air support
The Curtiss-Wright TCG Products Advantage: Multiple TDL communications protocols including all Link 16 MIDS-LVT, MIDS JTRS and Class 2 terminals, Link 16 Small Tactical Terminal (STT),...
The Curtiss-Wright advantage: The industry’s most complete, reliable, easy to use, and cost effective TDL test solution on the market Tests link-enabled military communications platforms...
The Curtiss-Wright Advantage: Enables virtual and real-world training on multi-TDL networks from the ground to prepare military air operations/flight squadrons for combat Automates Link 16...
The Curtiss-Wright Advantage: Cost effective solutions for integrating tactical data links into weapons, command and control, surveillance and support platforms Allows system integrators to...
2019 MAE Innovators Platinum Award Winner - read more
The Curtiss-Wright Advantage:
- Push-button startup with fully automated tactical data link (TDL) connections, including management of radio configuration settings, for full operation within seconds with no expert input required.
- A clear and easy-to-understand graphical user interface that hides complexity and presents pertinent mission information in a highly visible and simplified way.
- Support for a wide variety of link types, including Link 16, Variable Message Format (VMF), Cursor on Target (CoT), Cooperative Electronic Support Measures Operations (CESMO), GPS, Situational Awareness Data Link (SADL), Joint Range Extension Applications Protocol (JREAP), Serial-J, and Socket-J.
- Up-to-date and accurate contextual translations of relevant link data that take bandwidth limitations into account rather than awkward and cumbersome word-by-word translations that can consume high amounts of bandwidth and result in information overload.
- A complete Link 16 implementation that ensures full interoperability across link types and maximizes translation potential.
Curtiss-Wright’s TCG HUNTR TDL Hub and Network Translator is an intelligent translation gateway for multiple TDLs. It includes patent-pending forwarding technology and is the only TDL gateway on the market that addresses all of the technical challenges and usability issues that have plagued legacy TDL gateways.
The extreme simplicity and automation the TCG HUNTR TDL Hub and Network Translator gives military organizations exactly what they need — fast and easy access to relevant TDL data at the tactical edge of the battlefield and other military environments with minimal personnel, minimal training, and almost no expertise required.
Watch Brian Blass demonstrate the TCG HUNTR at AUSA 2019.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.