AVDU Mission Displays
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- White Paper: Modern Rugged Displays Give Operators Critical New Visibility
- Case Study: Saab's Target Towing Video System Upgrade
- White Paper: Smartphone Like Touch Screens in Defense and Aerospace
- White Paper: Cutting-Edge Video Solutions Are Essential for Enhanced Situational Awareness
- White Paper: Why Smart Video Displays May Not Be the Cleverest Choice
- White Paper: The Hidden Costs of Video System Integration
- High brightness and advanced optical stack provide anytime readability
- Night vision compatibility
- Full touchscreen capability
- Touchscreen over USB
- Messaging and control over RS-422
- Multiple video inputs and operator views
- Highly configurable and field upgradeable
- Fully ruggedized and sealed unit;
- Airborne (rotary and fixed wing)
- Civil (police, search and rescue) and military
- Naval and ground vehicles
Curtiss-Wrights SVDU range of rugged mission displays offers a unique combination of new technology, including optically-bonded glass, dual mode NVIS-compatible LED backlighting, and full...
As modern land vehicles increasingly depend on the proliferation of cameras mounted on the vehicle to provide 360 degree situational awareness, the need for low cost, size, weight, and power...
for ground vehicle applications Recognizing the unique needs of ground vehicle operations, the GVDU line of rugged touch displays offers an intuitive user experience while also...
A growing challenge for system integrators is getting the most effective use out of the proliferating number of deployed cameras and displays without adding weight and taking up space, in an...
Curtiss-Wrights AVDU range of rugged mission displays offers a unique combination of new technology, including optically-bonded glass and dual mode NVIS-compatible LED backlighting, and a rich feature set including a highly flexible video input capability and touchscreen over USB support.
Enhanced software features enable system configuration flexibility and touchscreen capabilities that fulfill a wide range of mission requirements.
|Product||Size||Aspect Ratio||Resolution||Dimensions||Weight||Power Consumption|
|AVDU2615||10.4"||4:3||1024 x768||9.6 x 7.9 x 3.2" (250 x 200 x 82 mm)||8.8 lb (4.0 kg)||40 W|
|AVDU3015||12.0"||16:10||1280x800||12.2 x 9.5 x 3.2" (310 x 241 x 82 mm)||10.8 lb (4.9 kg)||55 W|
|AVDU3615||14.1"||16:10||1280x800||14.1 x 10.4 x 3.4 (357 x 274 x 87 mm)||13.2 lb (6.0 kg)||55 W|
|AVDU4315||17.3"||16:9||1920x1080||16.9 x 11.8 x 3.2" (430 x 300 x 82 mm)||13.7 lb (6.4 kg)||70 W|
|AVDU5515||21.5"||16:9||1920x1080||20.8 x 13.9 x 3.2" (529 x 352 x 82 mm)||19.4 lb (8.8 kg)||85 W|
The AVDU is currently available in five display sizes and resolutions to address a wide variety of applications on ground, airborne and naval platforms. Fully qualified to established environmental standards, the displays can be used in standalone mode, where multiple video input capability can be used to present a number of configurable operator views, or as part of a Curtiss-Wright video management system (VMS) alongside video distribution switches and recorders. When used in a VMS, the displays touchscreen capability allows all the functionality of these units to be easily controlled by the operator. The displays feature multiple control inputs including Ethernet, CANBus, RS-232/RS-422 and USB, and the most widely used video interfaces including DVI HD-SDI, VGA and composite video, offering maximum flexibility to system integrators. They are fully interoperable with the latest turret and downlink solutions on the market.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.